Friday 27 June 2014

Holidays

Hello teacher and classmates, today I am tell you about my holidays plans

 In first place, I going to sleep too much. I will arrange my room, make my bed well, visit some friends and family. I going to resume my exercises at least 2 times at week.  Also, I want study some things about electricity and computation  I have postponed.
I wish travel far away but I have not money and I doubt that works soon. I going to travel surely to snowy mountains near Santiago between two or four days. I would like travel to that place because I practice mountaineering and I could not get out of Santiago, I was too busy by univesity, and I miss rest and distract me with landscapes and nature.

I would like travel with my friend, we are organizing our times to select a day.

The perfect holidays for me are relaxed and it include know  new places, but the most important for me is at end of holidays  I will not have many things to do, otherwise I will be stressed and and I can not enjoy my this one.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alvaro,

    I will make some comments about your blog that you should take into consideration for the test next week.

    To express future, say: I AM GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT... or I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT...

    To express wishes: I want TO study...
    I WISH TO travel but I DON´T HAVE MONEY.
    I WOULD LIKE TO travel...

    What is " I doubt that works soon"?

    Finally, say I miss TO rest and distract MYSELF.

    This idea is not clear: "I will not have many things to do, otherwise I will be stressed and and I can not enjoy my this one".

    TASK 3
    LEXIS 1.5
    GRAM 0.5= 5 pts = 4.0

    ReplyDelete