Friday 4 July 2014

Blogging Experience

Hello teacher and classmates, I am going to tell you about my experience using this blog.

The experience of write in english was new for me, because I don't use this language so much, and I never wrote a blog before. It was difficult for me because I am not good with english, but it was difficult. I felt very strange telling you about personal things, but it was funny to read about your blogs and comments.

 I think that my writing skills have been improved  a bit, in comparison with my firsts posts, I am thinking that it's because I don't write and speak in english constantly, apart from my english classes.
However I believe that I am starting to be careful with some details, and I improved my vocabulary and capacity of understand texts.

I  like this blog modality, but I would like to include in the future an instance where I can receive opinion or recommendations from my classmates.

Finally, I'm grateful for the corrections of the teacher, who perhaps laughed a lot with my basic mistakes. Also I want to render thanks to my classmates for read my blog and make comments.


I see you in the next english course. Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Alvaro, your English is excellent this time!!!

    Well done and thank you for your commnets and taking my corrections into consideration!

    2 pts.

    ReplyDelete