Friday 9 May 2014

Torres del Paine


I wish to visit Torres del Paine National Park, because it is a very beautiful place. It has one of the top ten most wonderful landscapes in all the world. I have had the luck to  see many pictures, videos and read some tales about this place, talking about its vegetation, animals, climbing routes, interminable rain, enormous forest. Etc. And this evidence  seem confirms to me its beauty.
I also want to go because it may be a very good place for camping, and take many photographs.
I like travel with some friends, but I didn`t talk about it with them. I need find the indicated peoples.
The most recomendable season to realize the travel is in summer, because the rest of year is very rainy and cold. I like visit Torres del Paine the next year.
In first place, I need work to save the money for the bus ticket  and, depending on circumstances, I could to do a part of the travel backpacking. The  option to traverse the park is walking, around 95 Km by one week. I need to improve my physical condition, knowledge and skills for this adventure.


2 comments:

  1. I'm agree with you, it is a very beautiful place. I hope to visit this place in a some moment of my life. I don't have money too... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Alvaro.

    Some comments:

    You can say:

    The evidence confirms its beauty.

    It may be a good place for camping and takING photographs.

    I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL WITH SOME FRIENDS but I have to find the RIGHT PEOPLE.

    Remember: "PEOPLE" is a plural word. The singular form is "person"

    Finally, say, "I COULD DO" part of the trip backpacking.

    After "COULD" you NEVER USE "to". It is COULD + BASE FORM OF THE VERB (PRESENT)

    2 Points

    ReplyDelete