Friday 30 May 2014

My favourite movie

   

    My favourite movie is Donnie Darko. Was filmed on 2001 and the director is Richard Kelly. 
    Its plot is about that one night, a young guy, Donnie, wake up and talk with a human size  and demonic appearance rabbit that predict the end of the Word. Donnie wake up the next day in a far away golf camp, he go to his house and his bedroom was completely destroyed by the turbine of a not-finded airplane. A tangential  universe was created and this and the primary  going to be destroyed  if Donnie don`t can save them. The story continue with time travel stories, the scholar adventures of Donnie, his schizophrenia and how Donnie save the universe.
     It movie like to me because its plot is very complex,  the movie topics are interesting for me (time travels, multi universe theories, etc) and have very much details without a simple explanation doing the plot more difficult to understand.
     I don`t remebeber exactly the first time that watched it movie, but it was around six years ago, and I watch it again  more than six times.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting movie, Alvaro.

    Remember that when you are telling a story, you can either use the past or the present 3rd person singular. As I think this is what you intended to do, the verb goes with "S" or "ES"

    So, "Donnie, wakeS up and talkS with a human size and demonic appearance rabbit that predictS the end of the Word. Donnie wakeS up the next day in a far away golf camp, he goES to his house and his bedroom was completely destroyed by the turbine of a not-finded airplane.

    Watch your use of "do":

    " A tangential universe was created and this and the primary ONE ARE going to be destroyed if Donnie DOESN´T save them" (NEVER USE TWO AUXILIARY VERBS TOGETHER (DO CAN))

    PLEASE, DON{T SAY: " It movie like to me" SAY, "I LIKE THE MOVIE BECAUSE..."

    "The movie has MANY details (COUNTABLE) MAKING the plot ..."

    Finally, " I don`t REMEMBER exactly the first time that watched it (movie), but it was around six years ago, and I HAVE watchED it again more than six times.

    TASK 3
    LEXIS 2,5
    GRAMMAR 1= 6,5 PTS = 5,0

    ReplyDelete